The Bucky Movies Kodi Addon is a simple movie addon split out into popular sections we always get requests for: New, 3D, 1080p, and more. Read more info below.
Install the Bucky Movies Kodi addon today and get access to a simple single-click and play movie addon for Kodi. When you install the addon, you’ll be presented with the following playlists:
- New Releases
- 3D Movies
- Fight Replays
- Game of Thrones Season 7
Note the Fight Replays and GoT sections, which should be popular for those who are fans of them.
New releases appear to be completely up to date and each movie lists the associated quality beside the title of each film.
Interested in installing the Bucky Movies Kodi addon and checking it out today? Install it via our install guide below.
How to Install Bucky Movies Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mediarepos.net/tco and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “smash”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “smash” > -SmashRepo.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > SMASH repository > Video Add-ons > Bucky Movies > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
And that’s it! The addon will be found in your video addons alongside the rest of your addons.