The Documented.HD Kodi addon is an excellent source for HD documentaries to stream from a variety of categories. Read on for more information.
Grab the Documented.HD Kodi addon today, especially if you are looking for an excellent documentary addon that includes some of the following genres and categories:
The addon contains a ton of documentaries, both professionally produced and more amateur. If you want to learn more about history, theories, science, conspiracy theories, and other real-world and could-be real-world content, check out Documented.HD today.
Follow our install guide below to install Documented.HD today:
How to Install Documented.HD Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://tinyurl.com/colossusrepo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “colossus”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “colossus” > repository.colossus-999.999.X.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > Documented.HD > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification