Install the Elysium Kodi addon, formerly named Zen, and get a nice multi-source TV and movies add-on for your Kodi system.
August 8th: The Elysium Kodi has been updated to 2017.08.08. If you have the Elysium add-on installed already, it should auto-update. If you don’t have it installed yet, we’ve updated the guide below to correct the new repo process.
Elysium Kodi 2017.08.08 Change Log
- New api-key for movies + tv shows.
- Updated some scraped
- Fixed Oscars movie list
The Elysium Kodi addon is the rebranded Zen addon, formerly developed by Schism. After Schism retired from developing the addon, the Noobs and Nerds community decided to step up and continue development on it. To avoid confusion in the name and give Schism a break from question, the addon has been rebranded as Elysium going forward.
Elysium (Zen) started off as an Exodus fork, meaning it is a multi-source movie and TV show addon similar to Exodus that pulls content from a wide variety of websites. The addon has taken a life of its own though and has turned into a reliable source for content.
In the future, the scrapers in the Elysium Kodi addon will be replaced with NaN scrapers, which is used by the Bob addon to return links. This will make development of both Elysium and Bob consistent and easier in the future.
The add-on is part of the Noobs and Nerds repo, so follow our guide below and install the Elysium Kodi add-on today.
How to Install Elysium Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “NaN”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “NaN” > noobsandnerdsrepo.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > NoobsandNerds repository > Add-on Repositories > Elysium Repository > Install.
- After you receive the add-on enabled notification, back out to the Install From Repository screen and click on that > Elysium Repository > Video Add-ons > Elysium > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification