If you haven’t been living under a giant rock for the past couple of months, then you must know what’s going on in the boxing world. To refresh your memory, Conor McGregor is going up against Floyd Mayweather in probably the biggest professional boxing match and is called fight of the millennium. The fight is officially named as the “Money fight”. This post is about How to watch Mayweather vs McGregor on Kodi Live Streaming.
The Mayweather vs McGregor fight is going to be huge and it is expected to generate $600 million. Now that is a huge amount and to be frank, these two fighters going toe-to-toe is what people have been waiting to see for quite some time now. Mayweather is the undefeated eleven-time five-division boxing world champion and McGregor is the current UFC Lightweight champion.
So, in the next section, we will teach you a method which you can use to stream the match live using Kodi
Mayweather vs McGregor on Kodi Live Streaming
Tensions and expectations are both high and people are paying $89.95 to watch the match Live as it happens over at the T-Mobile Arena in Nevada. But we have a nifty little trick that’ll let you watch the match for free and that too live. Follow the steps here to figure out the entire method to do so.
There are many Sports Networks that will stream the match Live in their respective countries. But you don’t have to pay anything to watch the match.
- Install and open Kodi on your PC, Android, iOS, or Windows Phone. You can find all the download links from this link.
- Select your OS and install Kodi from the official site.
- Once you’ve done so, open it. Click on the gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen and then select File Manager.
- Click Add source and under “Enter the path….”, type this URL: http://rockodi.com
- Give a name to it as you like (“roc”) and click OK at the bottom.
- You have to do the same step again for a couple of more sources. Here is the list of the sources that you have to add.
- http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo (name-sarepo)
- http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo (name-nanrepo)
- http://dimitrology.com/repo (name-Dmitrology)
- After that, go back to the home screen and click Add-ons. Now, click the box icon in the top-left corner.
- Click “Install from zip file”. In the window that opens, find and click on “roc“, select Rockcrusher and click “OK“.
- Again select “Install from zip file” and click on Dmitrology. Scroll down and select “Colossus” repository from the files. Repeat the step and install the “Smash” repository too.
- Go back to the zip file list, click on nanrepo, select noobsandnerds repo and install it.
- Similarly, install the only repo from sarepo.
- Go back and click on “Install from repository” and open the Rockcrusher repo.
- Click on Program Add-ons. Select Plexus and install it. Now, go back one step and open Video Add-ons.
- Click on Vortex and install it. Once the installation is complete, open it. Scroll down and click on Special Events.
- On the day of the fight, it will be listed in the Special Events location.
After that, all you have to do is to go to the location we mentioned just now on the day of the fight and click on the Fight Name and you will be able to watch the fight without paying for the services.
Once you have completed all the steps given in this guide with precision, you will be able to watch the Mayweather vs McGregor fight for free with the help of Kodi and its add-ons. If you have enjoyed reading the article and found it useful, then share your feedback with us at Kodi TV Guide.
The post [Free] How to Watch Mayweather vs McGregor on Kodi Live Streaming appeared first on Kodi TV Guide.