If you live in the UK and use BT as your internet service provider, disable BT Parental Controls today in order to access more Kodi content.
Disable BT Parental Controls today and gain access back into more Kodi content. We recently studied all of the scrapers used by popular Kodi addons and found that the internet provider BT was blocking access to many of these sites by default.
Digging further, we found out that “default” was the base setting for BT Parental Controls on your home network. Parental Controls is marketed as a way to keep your family safe on the internet by filtering out pornography and other questionable content. This setting allows BT to dictate what you view on the internet and also blocks popular media websites used by Kodi.
Disable BT Parental Controls below and gain access back to every website.
NOTE: If you don’t want to disable controls for some reason, the only way you’ll be able to access all streams in Kodi is through the use of a VPN which can connect to other countries that don’t block Kodi content. Click here to read more and click here to sign up directly (with a 25% discount).
How to Disable BT Parental Controls
- Log in to your my BT account by clicking here.
- Scroll down to My Extras and click Personalise your settings in the Parentl Controls panel.
- Select Manage Settings and choose the Change filter levels tab.
- Move the slider to Custom and deselect all of the categories listed underneath it.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen and your new filter level will become active within 10 minutes.
The post How to Disable BT Parental Controls – BT ISP Users appeared first on Kodi Tips.