Straight from the Kodi foundation, here is how to install Kodi on Fire Stick or Fire TV the right and easiest way possible! Install Kodi on the Amazon Fire Stick now.
If you look on the internet, most of the how to install Kodi on Fire Stick guides require an app called ES File Explorer to sideload Kodi onto the box. The Kodi Foundation has set the record straight and the method below is the recommended right way to install Kodi on the Amazon Fire TV boxes.
How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick or Fire TV
- Allow your Amazon box to install apps from unknown sources. If you have the new Fire Stick interface, this is found through Settings > Device > Developer Options. If you have the old interface, this is found through Settings > System > Developer options.
- Launch the Amazon Appstore and search for the app Downloader and install this onto your device.
- Go back to the Home screen in the Downloader app and click on the http:// address bar and enter in the following URL: http://kodi.tv/download and click Go.
- Scroll down the Kodi website that opens up and click Android and then scroll down and click on ARMV7A (32 bit)
- Wait for your version of Kodi to finish downloading. Once it is done, scroll down and click Install to install Kodi on Fire Stick.
That’s it! Kodi will now be in the apps folder of your Amazon Fire Stick or Amazon Fire TV.
The post How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick or Fire TV the Right Way appeared first on Kodi Tips.