Do you have a Real-Debrid account? The Kodi Release Hub add-on is the perfect compliment to Debrid and gives Kodi users access to scene releases of movies and TV shows in a reliable manner.
July 31st update: The Kodi Release Hub addon has been updated to a brand new revision and added to the Colossus Reposotry. Mr Entertainment has kindly asked that the change log not be posted on any websites, so we don’t want to draw attention to what has been changed. However, there are plenty of new improvements to the add-on to check out, so make sure you check it out.
Kodi Tips has been very vocal about the benefits of Real-Debrid. For a few dollars per month, a real-debrid account can be synced into your Kodi setup to provide more reliable TV and movie links in add-ons like Genesis and SALTs. However, we have not talked about one of the best Real-Debrid users – the Kodi Release Hub add-on!
Presented by the hard work of Mr. Entertainment, The Kodi Release Hub add-on is an all-in-one source for all of your movies and TV shows thanks to over 30 of the most popular scene websites. Release Hub allows you to play a wide selection of movies and TV shows from scene websites like rlsbb, tvhq, 2ddl, and many more.
The Kodi Release Hub add-on scrapes all of the websites above and matches your real-debrid account to the hosting links to provide quality sources for streaming movies and TV. With Genesis appearing to have issues with some real-debrid sources after real-debrid API changes, consider Release Hub.
The Kodi Release Hub add-on has just updated to version 2.6.2, so now is a good time to check out the add-on and see how great it works! To install the Kodi Entertainment Hub add-on, follow our guide below.
Once the Kodi Release Hub add-on is installed and you have correctly setup Real-Debrid in your URLResolver as outlined in our Real-Debrid guide here, you will be able to open up any TV and movie link in the add-on.
How to Install Kodi Release Hub Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://tinyurl.com/colossusrepo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “colossus”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “colossus” > Repository.colossus.999.999.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Add-on Repository > Entertainment Repo > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Back out two screens until you are in the Add-on Browser/Add-ons section, then Install From Repository > Entertainment Repo > Video Add-ons > Release Hub > Install
The post Kodi Release Hub; The Perfect Match For Real-Debrid appeared first on Kodi Tips.