The KongTV Kodi addon from Raiden is a full free IPTV addon where you can stream live content. Read below for more information.
The KongTV Kodi is a new addon by raiden, who impressed with his KongKidz addon previously. KongTV is a full free IPTV addon featuring live television channels from around the world. Like KongKidz, KongTV is wrapped in a custom skin, giving you a unique and consistent addon look no matter what your Kodi setup looks like.
Upon launching the KongTV Kodi addon, you’ll see the following categories:
Each channel is linked one or more times and otherwise works just like any live TV Kodi addon. The sources used are freely available on the internet and nothing is hosted inside of KongTV.
If the KongTV Kodi addon is something you are interested in, install it via the guide below today!
How to Install KongTV Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://devraiden.com/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “raiden”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “raiden” > Repository.kingkong.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > KingKong repository > Video Add-ons > KongTV > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification