The MP3 Streams Kodi addon is a long running music addon that lets you stream virtually any song in the world. Read more information below.
The MP3 Streams Kodi addon is one of the most popular sources for listening to music on Kodi. Originally developed by kinkin, the addon has been updated and is now provided from the Noobs and Nerds Repository.
MP3 Streams, along with Jango, are two of the longest running music addons for Kodi.
The MP3 Streams addon has always been great for providing popular category sections to go along with easy music streaming. Upon opening the addon, you’ll see the following categories pulling data from OfficialCharts and Billboard:
MP3 Streams Kodi Categories
- Top Albums
- New Albums
- Billboard Charts
- Search Artists
- Search Albums
- Search Songs
- Favourite Artists
- Favourite Albums
- Favourite Songs
- Instant Mix Favourite Songs (Shuffle and Play)
- Instant Mix Favourite Albums (Shuffle and Play)
- Clear Playlist
- Add ID3 Tags
- Browser Alternative Source
You can add artists and albums to your Kodi favourites for easy access. As well, you can create instant party mixes that shuffle your favourites and play them.
If you are interested in installing and checking out MP3 Streams, follow the guide below.
NOTE: This Kodi addon, like others, stores no content and pulls music from public sources on the internet, such as Youtube.
How to Install MP3 Streams Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “nan”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “nan” > noobsandnerds_repo.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Noobs and Nerds repository > Music Add-ons > MP3 Streams > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification