The Newsy Kodi addon is a source for world news coverage from around the world. Stream live news or catch up on the world’s biggest events.
The Newsy Kodi addon lets you stream world news coverage in a variety of different topics. The addon gives you access to the live Newsy stream on the internet or recorded trending news in different areas.
Newsy started as an internet news channel in 2008 but earlier this year it became a full fledged cable channels. It has been critically acclaimed as a news station and focuses on US content but has a world news area as well.
Upon installing the Newsy Kodi addon, you’ll see the following categories:
Newsy Kodi Categories
- Watch Live
- US News
- World News
- Newsy Youtube Channel
If you are interested in checking out the News addon, follow our guide below.
How to Install Newsy Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “fusion” > kodi-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVADDONS.co repository > Video Add-ons > Newsy > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification