The Sports World Kodi addon is a welcome addition to Kodi. Following the decline of addons such as Pro Sport and Castaway, Sports World is a nice sports addon works looking into.
There has been a recent shortage of live sports IPTV content in Kodi, so the Sports World Kodi addon is worth looking into.
The addon is sorted by Sports Channels, which give you individual channels, and by different sports. Included is American Football, Football (Soccer), Rugby, Tennis, Boxing, Hockey, MMA, and many more. When you click on a sport, you get the option of selecting multiple sports streams that the addon pulls links from.
Quality in the addon ranges from 480p up to 720p and most links were working during testing. As with all sports addons, they have a tendency to go up and down, so add this one to the list the next time you need to check one out.
Want to install the Sports World Kodi addon? Check out our install guide below:
How to Install Sports World Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “stream army”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “stream army” > repository.streamarmy.x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Stream Army Repo > Video Add-ons > Sports World > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification