The Sports World Kodi addon is a welcome addition to Kodi. Following the decline of addons such as Pro Sport and Castaway, Sports World is a nice sports addon worth looking into.
August 20th: The Sports World Kodi addon has been updated to 1.5 with a refresh of its content. Check it out today.
There has been a recent shortage of live sports IPTV content in Kodi, so the Sports World Kodi addon is worth looking into.
The addon is sorted by Sports Channels, which give you individual channels, and by different sports. Included is American Football, Football (Soccer), Rugby, Tennis, Boxing, Hockey, MMA, and many more.
Like all Kodi addons, Sports World doesn’t host or provide any content. It is nothing more than a search engine that pulls in sports information and data.
Want to install the Sports World Kodi addon? Check out our install guide below:
How to Install Sports World Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “stream army”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “stream army” > repository.streamarmy.x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Stream Army Repo > Video Add-ons > Sports World > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification